Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 4!

Quatro! Quatre! Four! Welcome Thoners! Hope you've been getting into the swing of things and I hope the weather is warm enough for you to actually enjoy the draft that the skirt can afford.

I just briefly wanted to touch on a technology that has helped me get into my skirt today. That which I have nicknamed "skirdle" "or maybe "sliple"? It's the material of a shaper in the form of a slip or a skirt. Mine looks like this:


Except mine is black, this is the skirdle that undergirds (ha!) my skirt. I don't know if y'all need these things--and I'm not suggesting that y'all need these things either for the record--but let me tell you, it's holding everything in so it doesn't look like two pigs fighting under a blanket..er, skirt. (That scene from Steel Magnolias still runs rampant in my head from time to time.)

Only thing that drives me crazy: The ROLLING and the pulling down. It rolls up at the top; and then I have to pull it down at the bottom. Sighs. This is the labor one does for Skirtathon I spose.


Anyway, happy Thoning!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment