Monday, April 4, 2011

Skirtathon Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of Skirtathon! And welcome to all the new folks who decided to play this year. I hope it's as joyously frustrating for you as it is for all of us.

Anywho, we 'Thoners got a little bit of a respite before enduring the first full week of #Skirtathon2011. I hope y'all wore as many pairs of pants as you could because it now begins.

I also want to give a shout out to #beardathon2011--the male version of Skirtathon. While I don't know if it necessarily will be as much fun, I'm certainly curious to see how hairy this will get.

Don't forget to follow us on twitter at #skirtathon2011 and on Tumblr: drkaydubya.tumblr.com. And, if you're on Facebook, feel free to join the Skirtathon2011 Groups page. I'd love to meet y'all.

And, as always, if you can't play, SPONSOR.

May the skirt be with you!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment